The Internet Marketing Competition has begun. Sean Rasmussen’s “For a Few Dollars More” competition was launched on June 14th 2010 and there has been massive interest and many participators. It’s still early days and anyone has the chance to participate in this competition.
The Good News about Sean’s Internet Marketing Competition.
The good news is that Sean’s Internet Marketing Competition, “For a Few Dollars More” is completely FREE to enter and there is no expectation for you to buy anything, ever! Sean has generously put this all together to help all the people out there who want to learn about internet marketing but do not have the resources to do so.
What do you Get for My Participation?
- Internet Marketing Education – Worth literally thousands.
- Learn How to Blog – and make money from it.
- Learn how to make Social Networking work for you.
- Learn about email marketing.
- Weekly webinars hosted by Sean Himself.
What can I win?
- An Internet Marketing Education relevant to what actually works.
- A share in $20,000 in cash and prizes.
- A chance to network and learn from Sean and his coaching clients who are already successful.
Is there still time to enter the Internet Marketing Competition?
There is time as the competition runs for 7 weeks, right to the end of July 2010. But in saying that it would be best if you can get started now. If you missed the For a Few Dollars More webinar and would like the chance to participate and even win your share of $20,000 in cash and prizes Click Here to be taken to the webinar page. There is still time to enter and find out the rules of the competition at Sean Rasmussen.com. As they say “the early bird catches the worm” so don’t wait too long.
What are the Rules?
The rules are very simple and are fully explained Here. Basically, it’s all about commenting, participating in social media and following some simple instructions. It is all explained by Sean through the use of step by step videos on his blog, it is very easy to follow.
So, learn about internet marketing from one of the best, join in on the fun and enter the Internet Marketing Competition.